Dwarkadascotton.com, website of Dwarkadas Group deals in raw cotton, cotton waste, yarns, fabric, fibre , oil, cotton oil seeds etc. It is involved in trading, exports, imports, ginning and supply of cotton.
Its activities are as under :-
Purchase of unginned cotton directly from the farmers.
2. Ginning and pressing in our own factory or in a factory taken on lease.
3. Supervision and proper grading at both the above stages.
4. Providing warehousing facilities.
5. Arranging finance for the mills to enable bulk purchases at opportune moments.
6. Advising the spinning mills on timely purchases of cotton based on the analysis of the reports from our experienced field staff. Improvement in communication technology has brought about a greater volume of cotton news and development which are analyzed and passed on the consumers.
7. Government agencies such as the Cotton Crop of India and the state marketing federations play a very important role in both Indian domestic and export trade (major chunk of export quotas being given to them ). The Group companies have been able to develop excellent contacts with these agencies enabling them to arrange for the
best rates and selections for the domestic and international clients.
The establishment of this direct link between the farmer and the spinner helps in implementation of the highest quality control standards by minimizing the contamination which is one of the biggest problems in Indian cotton. Further it is instrumental in making the group highly competitive in terms of prices. As a result of these efforts the group companies are the buying agents of some of the leading textile mills including many newly.
Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021
Tel # 91-22-22854088/22823770. Resi # 23681062 Fax # 91-22-22834284
Reliance Mobile # 9322215173
E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org